Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Surface

Review: Surface


Surface

Posted:

Surface (Siren's Lullaby, #1) (Kindle Edition)
By Jody Morse

I love how the authors always give SO MUCH DETAIL n all the boks they write. I was very hesitant to read this book, I bought it the day it came out cause I love the authors other books. I read up a little about Sirens and thought what can it hurt. I didnt expect to LOVE it as much as I did(I dont no why with cause im a fan FAV of these authors)They always give a great story and leave no detail out. The cliffhangers at the end OF ALL Their book always leave me craving more of their writing! CANT WAIT for the next book in the series anyone who might hesitate as I did, DONT its well worth it. FIVE STARS ALL THE FROM ME!!!!!!!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2