Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

Review: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian


Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

Posted:

Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian (Kindle Edition)
By Rick Riordan

The Last Olympians was one of the best books i have ever read, the storyline was perfect I felt as if I was in the book but no one could see me or hear me but I could hear everything. At school I could not even put the book down. The way Rick Riordan wrote the book i felt as if I knew the charectars my whole life. The book also generated feeling I cried at the sad parts gasped at the surprising parts and laughed at the funny parts wherever the book's feeling went my feeling went with it. I loved the book so much I even wished I could be an amazing half-blood. I got this book for my birthday but I opened it before and the whole entire week I was itching to read it. I even told my friend to read it and she loves the series as much as I do. Personally I think Riordan should write another book. This was the biggest book of them all I never think I have ever read another interesting series. Rick Riordan makes sure everyone can relate to it and he thinks about the audience alot that is the most improtant thing an author can do. I have so much more to say but I can not. I hope you all enjoy the book!Thank you.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2