Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Destiny Entwined, an Erotic Romance

Destiny Entwined, an Erotic Romance


Destiny Entwined, an Erotic Romance

Posted:

Destiny Entwined, an Erotic Romance (Kindle Edition)
By Nadia Lee

This review will probably be brief as the story itself is not more than 16 pages, but that is not to say that I'm at all lacking in enthusiasm.

Destiny Entwined is the perfect bite-sized erotic romance. Every word has to count in a short story. Hell, every word has to count in any length of fiction, but especially so in shorter works. I loved how much lush description Nadia managed to pack in such limited space.

And, ok, so maybe I'm a tad biased, because again, tremendous geek who just happens to geek over Mythology. But you can't tell me no else wondered what happened after Theseus gives Ariadne the boot? No? Just me? Ok. But as someone who wishes she could find a lover as loyal as Guilt, I completely related to Nadia's portrayal of Ariadne.

Although, of course, I wish I could have spent more time in the story. And not just because of the fan-worthy scenes.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2