Thursday, September 5, 2013

Enraptured

Enraptured


Enraptured

Posted:

Enraptured (Eternal Guardians) (Kindle Edition)
By Elisabeth Naughton

Orpheus was my favorite of the characters so far & I had been looking forward to his book, but I feel like the author took him away from me.

He went from being the unpredictable bad boy who you know who will come through when the chips are down (because that's just what happens in romance novels-that's why we like them...) to your average generic good guy hero by the end of the book. Not nearly as interesting.

The little bit of unpredictability (not to mentiontion the glowing green eyes) is what made him Orpheus. Now those are gone.

It would have been much more interesting to watch how the others deal with the daemon in thier midst over time as well & now they don't have to. They found out, then problem solved before most of them really had to come to grips with it.

I'm all for wrapping things up nice and tidy, and for happily ever afters; I don't read this stuff to get bummed out or to live in the real world after all, but lets not have it be too easy or generic please. We got something pretty good with the first three, I hope we aren't going to go downhill and have the rest be just rote generic romance novel-I can get than anywhere. I would like to continue to look forward to the rest of them as much as looked forward to the next 3 after I found "Marked."


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2